Where does the army fit into the world? Or does it really?

As I already wrote, I'm trying to fit my army inside the world of Pannithor, being heavily interested in the game of Kings of War, but I'm trying to find my own place inside the world without just recreating an existing story in the lore. Maybe just touching upon aspects of it from time to time, if I can. For this purpose, the Steps to deliverance audiobook, read by Ray Greenley, which I actually won (!) comes in handy. So far I really like the story but I don't think my army is going to fit into this particular story, taking place in Basilea. My guys are a little too feudal and real-worldly, so I think I might have to put them somewhere else. The so called Young Kingdoms, as the northern most part of the Successor Kingdoms, consisting the League of Rhordia as well, might be the obvious choice, yet could be boring as well.




The crossbows from last time. The mounted knights are still untouched. Maybe it's a good thing...




I feel like my world will develop while I'm working. There's no rush.

Still Bits and Bobs. Well, we're getting there.

So long and take care.
The Laughing Helmet


Comments

Popular Posts